Well… this semester i was really emotional. I really wanted to quit school as I felt 'm not suitable for the course. i guess i was in the low self esteem mode. but then after talking to my father i decided to be strong and walk on.
Recently, one of my teacher told me a friend had ADHD and i thought she wanted me to take care of her and that's it to my shock she want me to pass the message that she has ADHD to my other team mates. I have handled ADHD people before due to the place which I volunteer at. I seriously don't think the teacher should be doing so, letting other people know her condition like only let them know when question arrived. As i believed even if she had ADHD she is NORMAL. Honestly… ADHD are at worst case likes seeking attention bad at staying focus… and 'm not saying those little attention…. but any way my first impression of her is good better than any normal girl you just need to highlight to her what she must do. I've met really much worst ADHD people who make use of that to do chaos and irritate people like shit… but then the organization only let us know only when we question then we tried to be more understanding. I guess the faci want us to be mentally prepared but i think we should consider her feeling also larh.

Comments