I seriously like learning, but in a school like such i really don't know what to do. I'm not good with socializing but my school needs that. should i just quit? or should i just bleed heal and move on? i seriously took lots of effort to work this far, i'm really at my down fall now. people hating me, and i don't even know what i do wrong. not that i meant to hurt or offense any one of them... if i did, i didn't meant to really. i just want to study hard, to at least make my mum proud of me once... just once. i wasnt such a good girl in the past made my mum really disappointed and hurt.
I felt like i'm some how born wrong, not knowing how to live around people. I'm really trying my best.... probably should have been better...
I felt like i'm some how born wrong, not knowing how to live around people. I'm really trying my best.... probably should have been better...
Comments