Is you kbkb first keep saying other people kbkb... if you fing know your temper like shit change please.... glad you know your skill like shit f you very much.... phone Cc an silent don't wan then kb about it like a pussy .... damn immature please... I fing lazy to argue with you.... you spent a lot of time doing one freaking code can Cc imposing until like you do lots.... seriously? I do so many part more and you complaint bout me updating you at 2 am.. wth is you ring want to use what app only then I only can update there.... some more you fing only care about yourself... you have a bad day then you suka scold people for cancel a meeting due to emergency wtf pussy... guai lan lor.... let you speak does not mean you are right is just dumb in the ass to talk sense into you fing waste my 1 hr sleep...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
Comments