I really hate channel u 你在囧什么 this week topic. It brings me back memories of my past. For that I take it as another goal of my life time. A goal from hatred yet long lost love of biological father. (No longer my father as my heart is dead) my goal is to prove to him I'm great without you by being someone successful. Also to let my current father and my biological mum be proud of a disappointment child like me. You know pathetic I look in my family tree? I'm the first to be in normal technical and higher ite. I once told my mum ' sorry that I seem so worthless in comparison to my sis and cousins ' but my mum does not agree. I'm saying this out so that I won't be so compress when I get affected by something like TVs.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments