semester 2 first year and blog

Seriously I can't help but look down on people whom self sympathized themselves. When I find their life is much well off some more. I was born to suffer much more and can't complain much. Whatever those anyway. No body deserve sympathy as there is bound to be someone worst than you out there and especially if you can see this. how many people actually didnt have the chance to see this world? Think about that. Now about school.... I was a little upset today as I am left with no choice but to present something that I am reluctant to present. i am like there to study not for people to dig from me yo? Why where ever i go i tend to face this kind if shit that `sharing is caring`… who has ever cared for me? Idk, why my tears gushes out without warning when I am upset. I've tried numerous time holding my tears back but it always failed. Kinda.... no super tired... Of life and all.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments