人在福中, 不知福!


The phrase above means that, one's not knowing that they're very fortunate. The phrase clearly define my thought as I'd seen  people wasting food. There was once in the Food Court where I saw a couple leaving their seats and leaving behind less than half eaten rice, meat and vegetables. Those food wasted by them could  approximately feed another adult or even fill a few children hunger. 


Don't they know that there are people out there who can't even get a meal a day? If they do eat very little, that's not an excuse for their wrong. They could have open their golden mouth and order for less rice, vegetable or meat. Is that so hard? 


I felt that any of us humans are unclearly of how fortunate we all are. For those who seeks for suicidal, have you ever thought about how many people out there wants to live longer, and can't, due to unforeseen circumstances? And here you're trying to end a life that could've been led longer, but chosen to be ended by you. I must be honest I'd the idea of dying many times before but some how I understood how foolish I clearly was.    

Comments