♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.
When one is critique they think of you as being show off? Where is the logic? When people critique is because they know there's room for improvement and believe you can do it too. I know it hurts to know the truth at times but we've to face reality. Being in denial changes nothing. Being a show off can be like, "hey you suck i got higher mark than you" or "i didn't even study yet i ace my test/exam". That's what i call a show off. Seriously i don't understand some people who only like to listen to the false truth. When they hear the lie they wont know the truth and hence will be living in a unreality zone. Does it feel good to see friend fail? NO! it is not something sightly. When i comment on my friend i meant well not to make fun of their work etc. I just wish they would understand... why bother? A true friend would understand. And the ill intention they think i've is not true so why bother giving a damn? I she talking about me in te first place?
♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.♯~♯~.
Comments