Been a while since I'd updated on my blog. Pwo is now down the drain due to nitendo copyright issues and server have been cut and deleted the last that I know. Well about my real life I manage to get into polytechnic. I didn't wanted to go at first but hnitec system sucks. Firstly after exam teacher would give retest if majority failed and the higher mark would be taken instead. Which I have confronted the teacher about the issue that this is unfair. He just find " what is wrong when you have already got a 90 grade just get a 100 blah blah blah" he said a lot which meant nonsense to me. The retest is firstly a way more easier paper than the previous paPer and he took the higher mark from either the easier paper score or the harder paper score - which idiot would score lower for the easier paper. Then the teacher find it fair when I argued that it's not fair as those who scored high score for the previous harder paper is left with a disadvantage and he think it as other wise. Which is dumb in the arse seriously. Further more I do not know why this teacher seem to be against me so much. Back to point... In my point of view the reason why student kept failing his module is due to his incompetence in forwarding knowledge to student and he gave excuse for student not to work hard as they knew there'll always be a easier paper and the higher score would be taken. I seriously do not understand why he can't understand such simple thing... Another issue was me being in chingay. And a guy in my class ask why the chingay people get to have extension and don't. I felt like saying this to him " get your stupid arse tired with 3 day of performance and late night sleep and allowed a selfish arse like you a free ticket to watch" . I like the class a lot but there is one thing I hate. There is some selfish guys in class that make a lot of noise just because they have either finish their work or can't be bother to do their. But hey the others needs to so shut up or get lost. I seriously can't be nice to people who aren't so bleh.

Comments