Seriously, why is so proud to say that he's not even working hard yet he got an "A" grade? Firstly what a ass hole show off he is sleeping in class all the time as well. Secondly, not even putting in effort to get what he'd is not something holy. He may have done better this time round but there's people who are much better than him. Arrogance brings people to dig their own grave of failure.
I'm pissed with a dumb ass guy in class. I tried to endure, tolerate and forget about the incident after we finish the presentation but he made the situation worst than ever. I don't think that we can still be the friends we used to be anymore.
I seriously hate you!!!! So stop thinking I'm talking to you when I'm freaking not.
I'm pissed with a dumb ass guy in class. I tried to endure, tolerate and forget about the incident after we finish the presentation but he made the situation worst than ever. I don't think that we can still be the friends we used to be anymore.
I seriously hate you!!!! So stop thinking I'm talking to you when I'm freaking not.
Comments