I sincerly apolergies  to him you can see what he posted. He bully me that why I itchy mouth say him. He insult me for so long yet think I'm trying get sympathy by crying??? I'm a human not a robot... I knew he didn't want to apolergize as he don't even think he is wrong in the first place when I confronted him. He only apologise because teacher ask him to. I'm going to poly very soon and wanted to do my best to make peace with everyone till the end. And this happen... Though I'm thankful to him for making conscious of how petty and cowardly I've been in dealing with what Chester had done. Thanks Seow. Seriously seow is a 小人 in my life. He kept on spreading rumour and having fun in his jokes while hurting others feeling. I find that because he's damn super rich hence he is such a spooky brat. I seriously told miss zhao that I don't want his apologies as I knew he wasn't sorry at all. The one thing which I'll never miss is his damn ass face and shity attitude. He filth my wonderful memories of this class that I was thinking in the morning that day "my class Is so sweet and nice non of them bully me unlike my secondary school and primary school where they bully me until I want to sucide". I tried using cloth to tied my throat real tight to suffocate myself and pillow too. I wanted to hang myself but didn't manage to find a place to hang. Wanted to jump off the school building but was scared I don't die and ended up being cripple. I do not know why if any one ask me about flaws I can give a long list out but when they ask me for positive things I'm left dumbfounded all the time.

Comments