Went swimming with routing today. She kept telling me to swim ahead and I just thought that she swim rather slow so she want me to swim ahead. Then on the second I waited for very long and Shen didn't swim to the side I am at. I heard someone shouting for me. I did not wear my spec and could not see like a half blind person. Then I saw someone was rescue to the corner and I did not realised what had happen. I panic when I saw 2 life guard ran to them. I had to ask people nearby by to see if it's a girl. Then after confirmation I swim forward to see who. To my shock it was routing. Due to my ignorance and failing to realised her fear of water I nearly lost my friend to the water. Routing was scold by a life guard. I was like WTF with the attitude to someone who almost got drown?

Comments