A very tired weeks this few day. I'm tired like he'll and lots of stuff had happen which I can't define. Well as for my school event today, it's damn pissing. Mr A asked us to get the code done without much logical clue given. If we could get the code out without him as a teacher, why would we even go to school in the first Place??? It's really dumb ass... This teacher once said that he wondered if it's him who didn't teach well enough or the problems is with the class. In my was "like duh!!!". Why would almost the whole class failed and can't do the code properly?? It's not that I dislike him as a person just his ability to teach is not very good... Oh well... Brandon call me fat just behind my back xD he knew I could hear him etc. And I just shoot him back " like you're ever perfect". Mymind is to the extent of juice dried out...

Comments