celebrated Christmas until rather late last night with my friends. I've made a small gift in exchange with the girls. They gave me card back which I'm rather satisfied as it comes from their heart. We went to watch a movie Gulliver.











It's a comedy movie which made me laugh throughout the whole movie. I remember having mac for lunch and spicy ramen for dinner.

after shuhui and zheming left, the rest of us is like doing monkey business lol.

went to the sky garden i think? when it's still raining just to eat a small piece of tart lol. ~-~"

I was playing iphone game while waiting at certain point.

i'm the only one taking a different train so the gang waited with me for mine. which i'm rather touched.
Brother Pear help me long pang [carry] my box of  chocolate in his bag for the whole trip.



doodling while waiting


couple fighting over money lol


eating tart

playing smurf village

about to go home
spicy ramen


Comments