this is my yesterday blog. I was too tired to blog last night... While playing game during p.e. There was a part where we have to snatch people ball if we don't have one or else we will face a forfeit. And brandon, I think, tried to snatch mine and IDK what happen I stepped on the ball, and fell, and hit my head. JJ was my life savour last night. He saved me quite a grief. Window live essential 2010 really sucks to the core and I can't stand it. After logging in it kept logging out and it's so damn irritating. I know what msn is trying to do but too much of a good thing is a bad thing. What for if there is so ,much function when people can't even used it with ease? I'm pissed by the window live essential that if it's a paper I'll burn it.
Comments