interesting day today. Chester got stalk and got some psycho guy calling him and giving him awkward feelings. Then I act as the big sister I guess and told him to let me answer the call if it ever happen again. It make me wonder, why some people have no life. Promised to give eddie a wake up called. He asked me to do it as a favour for him. Sure, why not? Hooi lan and hui tze join xian shen into a competition team. At first I thought they're flirting. Lol! I went out half an hour earlier than what I should have. As I miss read the time table. My life is way better after leaving aiss. Ite is told to be it's the end but to me isn't the end. I kept staring at the forest near my house. I asked my dad 'will one day comes, where by the forest would be deforest?' he replied 'yep'. I tried to be dense about it but deep down I knew the day would come. And I would be depress. Where would all the animals live now, if that was the case? I've seen lots of area in singapore being deforest but just hate this area to go. I saw eagles and bats flying into them. It's so fascinating to watch there. Imagine maybe some medicine that may be in there. Sigh! Many benefit...

Comments