just got home and am tired. I accompany lin today to a pharmacy at ang mo kio as I'm going some place near ang mo kio as well. later lin offer to walk me to my destination and we chat along the way. I missed a block when I was near my destination as I'm talking to lin. Lucky enough he help me find the place that I was going. And I never knew lin was a monk once I'm a little surprise. He also asked if he could take a puff while he was walking to the destination with me. Though I hate being a passive smoker but I allow him to take the puff as he had asked so nicely. He told me a secret and I promise to keep it *zip*. When I reach my destination, to my surprise lin just live a block away, lol. He just move over to amk not long ago. Which I WAs told. Ok! My head hurt like hell. Night!

Comments