I dug through my house storage room in attempt and hope to find my baby photo.
And my greatest regreat in life is not having one.
If I didn't look so alike to my mother I would have thought I'm adopted.
Anyway, I found my mother divorce document with details of their divorce.
I'm only able to read part of it as my sister return before I could finish reading all...
They broke up when I'm 4years old and which is the age where I could remember what have happen but not clearly.
My biological father was a bus driver and quit not long after divorce. my mother said that he took my baby photo when she went back to collect all the belonging.
I hated him all my life. As I'm left to envy other kids when they show off their baby photo.
In the document it also stated he brought women home after divorce...
The building and everything in it belong to my mother and he took them all to his procession - that's what I'm told since young.
Why can't he leave my baby photo alone?
Disappeared when I was few years older than 5.
why? Should I jistt pretend non of this is true???
And my greatest regreat in life is not having one.
If I didn't look so alike to my mother I would have thought I'm adopted.
Anyway, I found my mother divorce document with details of their divorce.
I'm only able to read part of it as my sister return before I could finish reading all...
They broke up when I'm 4years old and which is the age where I could remember what have happen but not clearly.
My biological father was a bus driver and quit not long after divorce. my mother said that he took my baby photo when she went back to collect all the belonging.
I hated him all my life. As I'm left to envy other kids when they show off their baby photo.
In the document it also stated he brought women home after divorce...
The building and everything in it belong to my mother and he took them all to his procession - that's what I'm told since young.
Why can't he leave my baby photo alone?
Disappeared when I was few years older than 5.
why? Should I jistt pretend non of this is true???
Comments