went out with lan, hui sze, master ha, john and eddie. We went to catch a japanese horror movie. Not a very good movie any way. I had fun though I was damn sleepy due to the pass few days lacking of sleep. I'm shock that I was not cranky at all... I should have been. John left first right after the movie. then the rest of us went window shopping. Then eat at a restraunt - the food at xin wang is damn expensive but IDK how to say it - I only go there eat when someone has a birthday at home. Though my dad said it's alright but I felt guilty. I've not been saving much of my money and am going broke. I left the cards eddie brought today in his bag XD and I only remember when I got home - plus hours later. Tomorrow routing and I are going to a Scs event - making snow skin moon cake. My head hurts like hell so am off.

Comments