Ok! a stupid messy post...
A Day at Marina Barage Photos.
OMG there's an owl there O-o
Any way the purpose there is to make Moon Cakes and attempt to break a record [we made 6k+?]
After the event is like around 6pm+
I went to North Point to meet with my dad and sis to have dinner
Then went to Sembawang Daiso shopping
Oh! i promise to tution 2 kids with Meiling
Uncle sam wanted me to do it myself and I'm like wth
though i'm not his relative or what so ever but can't he think of the possible consequences?
Dense!!!
and we each draw a present and I got a "Just Dance" CD
Jared like my present more than he does to his xD
that ought to spite him xp
an event is coming up at jurong safra?
am going with routing xD
YAWN!!! bored of typing.
Comments