Something nasty happen, today. I regretted telling eddie - using hui sze phone - that I don't even know he's coming. When I'm back home, then I realized maybe hui sze had told me so. Well I asked her, but I forgot the next second. Really can't blame me for being a scattered brain. I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHERE MY STUFF ARE EVEN IF I LEFT THE THING THERE JUST LIKE FEW MINUTES AGO. I wonder if he would forgive me for that?
Any way Ye Jia always don't want to do bad deeds alone. Heh! Here's what happen... she asked me if i would want to skip class with her. i just gave a straight NO for that. Sorry, if that hurt her feeling. BUT, I'm more concern for my grades and only chance to get to poly rather than care for someone whom constantly made ask me things that's selfish. [Why I say selfish? She ask me not to study the other time as she didn't study.] Though no lesson, but attendance is always taken. why people have doubt in that? Anyway I'll never ask my friend to risk things for me or with me. AS THAT'S SIMPLY UNFAIR AND SELFISH. Duh!!!? And, she ended up staying back as non would do the same in the end. HAHA. I remember how in the pass she kept psycho me and said "don't make friends with eddie, shu hui, hui sze... etc" but then I was affected a little at first [normal human reaction]. But when I start to know them i really liked them. I'm glad i wasn't much affected by the psycho. AND ANOTHER Tips in LIFE "If you hate someone hate them alone as this is a situation between two and should be kept that way". Again, ignorance.
Then about jas... I told her that I didn't felt nothing when she abandon me. And, she told me she recalled the second she agreed to go with eddie that day but she decide to go with him and abandon me any way. She didn't say it out but the situation and reaction she show was obvious. I don't give a damn, much, anyway. i just prefer to say it out in order to soothe my heart.
This is the reason why I don't want people to read my blog. As in the stressful life of schooling, the only way to de-stress is to blog out your thought. Some times a day thought might hurt other people. This blog is starting to feel more of an slam blog. Like I slam every shit happening in life. heh! I felt very normal for people to feel like saying out their thought more comfortably on blog. No one will get hurt unless if they choose to be KPO and read. I leave fate to whom may read. Anyway, I don't think much before I write any of my blog entries.
OH! I debated with Master-Ha today. lol. he lost to me in debate and said he want to hire lawyer. WTF!!! lol!
Any way Ye Jia always don't want to do bad deeds alone. Heh! Here's what happen... she asked me if i would want to skip class with her. i just gave a straight NO for that. Sorry, if that hurt her feeling. BUT, I'm more concern for my grades and only chance to get to poly rather than care for someone whom constantly made ask me things that's selfish. [Why I say selfish? She ask me not to study the other time as she didn't study.] Though no lesson, but attendance is always taken. why people have doubt in that? Anyway I'll never ask my friend to risk things for me or with me. AS THAT'S SIMPLY UNFAIR AND SELFISH. Duh!!!? And, she ended up staying back as non would do the same in the end. HAHA. I remember how in the pass she kept psycho me and said "don't make friends with eddie, shu hui, hui sze... etc" but then I was affected a little at first [normal human reaction]. But when I start to know them i really liked them. I'm glad i wasn't much affected by the psycho. AND ANOTHER Tips in LIFE "If you hate someone hate them alone as this is a situation between two and should be kept that way". Again, ignorance.
Then about jas... I told her that I didn't felt nothing when she abandon me. And, she told me she recalled the second she agreed to go with eddie that day but she decide to go with him and abandon me any way. She didn't say it out but the situation and reaction she show was obvious. I don't give a damn, much, anyway. i just prefer to say it out in order to soothe my heart.
This is the reason why I don't want people to read my blog. As in the stressful life of schooling, the only way to de-stress is to blog out your thought. Some times a day thought might hurt other people. This blog is starting to feel more of an slam blog. Like I slam every shit happening in life. heh! I felt very normal for people to feel like saying out their thought more comfortably on blog. No one will get hurt unless if they choose to be KPO and read. I leave fate to whom may read. Anyway, I don't think much before I write any of my blog entries.
OH! I debated with Master-Ha today. lol. he lost to me in debate and said he want to hire lawyer. WTF!!! lol!
Comments