Non Thought I could hurt this much.
Un-understanding mother that claims that since I study Game Design & Development I should know how to download game and how to operate all electronic stuff that's related to computer.
Exams which I think I might flunk at.
Past memories haunting me and hate to let go.
Some times I just felt worthless and why not?
Everyone has their down time.
Have to tuition kids tomorrow.
SADZZ!!!
Ok! Here's what I've drawn during my holiday...
Some I did them during late hour.
Un-understanding mother that claims that since I study Game Design & Development I should know how to download game and how to operate all electronic stuff that's related to computer.
Exams which I think I might flunk at.
Past memories haunting me and hate to let go.
Some times I just felt worthless and why not?
Everyone has their down time.
Have to tuition kids tomorrow.
SADZZ!!!
Ok! Here's what I've drawn during my holiday...
Some I did them during late hour.
Comments