I wondered if I should be sad that Jasmine abandon me today - after promising to accompany me to the popular. I could have got home earlier rather than sitting there waiting for her. Eddie was introducing anime card battle and he's selling deck - which he say is at reasonable price. I didn't want to play as I hate learning complex game. But, I do plan to purchase some cards from him, as I love Happy in fairy tale too much. Eddie had 3 hour of free time and asked all of us if we would like to go to one of the shop to see the cards. Everyone went but edberth and me. Since Edbert live in yishun like me we were chatting along the way. when reached yishun I went to popular alone to purchase a non-fictional book. I'm really against people who breaks their promises. the truth which I find about jasmine is that she has no sense of money management at all. Like, if she have saved $10 she would spent that amount soon after. Oh! I gave eddie his belated birthday gift yesterday and he likes it. I'm currently waiting for the damn fan to run. I forgot to on it in advance again. sigh!
Comments