my sister off the main switch that is connected to my Lappy. And, can't she apologies? Never mind that, as she never did. I just brought a tree seed from pet society and had planted it and the screen went black. And guess what she say when she realized that my Lappy was shut by what she did? She just say " why didn't you tell me not to off...". Now, it sound as though my fault. Talking to my cyber friend crenel yesterday. He told me some stuff in his real life. God is fair in a way or another. He's very talented but his family had lots of sad things happened. I'm glad that mapper are considered as a staff from now on. Helped arenya to touch up with the auction house and did a signature for the mapper motto. Tomorrow morning I've to go payar lebar 2 hour before class to buy maskot materials. Won! Some reversi challenge against chester, jasmine, darren and eddie. Damn, I really wanted to map but the desire was drained when anthony announce test exactly next week. What the hell. this friday is the yog game competition presentation and I hope all goes well. I wanted to go but can't as i'm the leader for maskot design competition on the same day.
Comments