took the same train at circle line with john today. neither of us notice each other until I did and tap at him near macpherson. Told jas of the horrid thing that might be true that alvin found out about her crush. I was wondering of why he have been so .... Weird lately. Lappy is here tomorrow. WOOT! IDK how much longer I can stand .... Bad breath x-x" seriously how am I suppose to say? I can't be embarrassing my friend right? Damn. Any way I finally realized I've got over s.... My heart feel empty now as though there's a hole that empty it through. Used to feel upset and all but no more. We've a characteristic test in class today and it's so accurate. I'm an obvious challenger XD like uncle sam had always said. I do envy alvin that his personality suit as the 1st president of usa. And me? I suit a commander in the army and a lecturer/author.

Comments