surprise! I just got my hair cut. I used to keep it long for someone and cut it short for him. This time round I'm determine to try un-love him. I got my eyes check as well, after the last change of spectacles was at 2007. And now I need a new pair of spectacles. sound fixed for the game I'm making. WOOT! My partner is not doing things as I've laid out. I could have progress faster... I rather if he work quick I don't mind letting him doing a little of quality work more but with him being alittle slow I rather he not feel guilty and let me do the majority work myself. [which is already the case but he still want to do the terrians on his own, etc] I'm tired of waiting aimlessly... I'll draw whatever that is left or color just to speed things up. I hate rushing things last minute but group work always make this delay happen. IDK why people can't just complete things in advance. Gah! Gah! Gah! Can't be bothered...
Comments