Great Day Out!!!
I'm unsure if I would be able to sleep tonight. went out with shu hui, hui lan, hui sze, john, Ah-Ha[haxim] and eddie to watch the movie "The Crazies". The story is about a town going crazy after a plane had crash and chemical in it contaminated the water source of the town. in order to cover up and "solved" the problem, the military brutally eliminate anyone whom seem to have been contaminated. The story aren't very fancy as the main focus is to scare the viewer. And yes, I'm the coward to scream all the way. Hui Sze covered her ears for most parts and I followed after. Any way, I've tons of fun with them. One of them even paid for my drink and I'm really touch. Lots of photo were taken and I'm just waiting for them to be uploaded. Haxim kept on calling me Ah-Thia and Ah-Cyn, wah. I called him Ah-Ha in the end - also means prawn in Cantonese i think.
I'm unsure if I would be able to sleep tonight. went out with shu hui, hui lan, hui sze, john, Ah-Ha[haxim] and eddie to watch the movie "The Crazies". The story is about a town going crazy after a plane had crash and chemical in it contaminated the water source of the town. in order to cover up and "solved" the problem, the military brutally eliminate anyone whom seem to have been contaminated. The story aren't very fancy as the main focus is to scare the viewer. And yes, I'm the coward to scream all the way. Hui Sze covered her ears for most parts and I followed after. Any way, I've tons of fun with them. One of them even paid for my drink and I'm really touch. Lots of photo were taken and I'm just waiting for them to be uploaded. Haxim kept on calling me Ah-Thia and Ah-Cyn, wah. I called him Ah-Ha in the end - also means prawn in Cantonese i think.
Comments