"Do i need to go for presentation? Tired today help richard all. I jus wana rest plus i didnt even go for the practice..." - jon raymond
Can you believe this? I was just speaking OF HIM yesterday and THIS is the damn shit he could come up with? Email have been sent to all team members with the powerpoint attached. Since when I said he need tp present? All he need is to briefly read through the slides and try to understand. Is that too hard for a guy whom had scored an A for english o-level? if he's going to show a lack of interest for the yog and iphone [the competition I'm talking about now]. Yog he was the enthusiast ones whom gathered all members and signed us up for it then disappeared and abandoning the entire team until holidays is over. Fine, I try to forgive him for that and all... Now... Arg.... Nvm!!!!!!!!
Can you believe this? I was just speaking OF HIM yesterday and THIS is the damn shit he could come up with? Email have been sent to all team members with the powerpoint attached. Since when I said he need tp present? All he need is to briefly read through the slides and try to understand. Is that too hard for a guy whom had scored an A for english o-level? if he's going to show a lack of interest for the yog and iphone [the competition I'm talking about now]. Yog he was the enthusiast ones whom gathered all members and signed us up for it then disappeared and abandoning the entire team until holidays is over. Fine, I try to forgive him for that and all... Now... Arg.... Nvm!!!!!!!!
Comments