what would you do when you found out who your friend love?
Well, if I were to know who she love. I will never date that guy. Even if I love the guy even before she told me who she love him. I'll even help her to be with him. I might even avoid the guy just In precaution. I'm just the miss goody good. You may say I'm dumb in the ass but that's my principle.
any way, my toe went numb since yesterday. And still is. Sigh!!! I'm so damn tired at the moment. I want to quit one of my bad habit. And, with determination i'm sure I can do it.
Well, if I were to know who she love. I will never date that guy. Even if I love the guy even before she told me who she love him. I'll even help her to be with him. I might even avoid the guy just In precaution. I'm just the miss goody good. You may say I'm dumb in the ass but that's my principle.
any way, my toe went numb since yesterday. And still is. Sigh!!! I'm so damn tired at the moment. I want to quit one of my bad habit. And, with determination i'm sure I can do it.
Comments