went out with shu hui [carrot], xian shen [carrotz], alvin seow, nicholas, Edbert, YEJIA. We went to watch karate kid and went around Douby ghaut to window shop. And, of course they spent most of the time in he arcade, lol. I didn't played a single machine there. After the movie we went to eat dinner and I order a unagi don. I ate it differently from carrotz though. I found out today that both carrot and carrotz are in dating mode. Woo.... Haha. Blessing from me to them ;p. I've a sore throat at the moment. my goal during the holiday, beside finishing my home work and competition things, I plan to finish reading some twilight novel. Oh! How could I forget? I saw adren pang, my idol. How I wish I went to ask for an autograph. The reason why I set him as my idol is due to his fluent english. he's been in portrait of empress and some other plays. alright! I need to hit on the books. Adiyos!
Comments