on the recent friday, I was upset when anthony said that my game maker is not Zai. I wish that I could have the privilege to easy access a laptop like raymon does. That day jasmine and yejia crush was found out by huilan and huitze. Jas wasn't reactive about it as she wanted to tell ****** about her in love with him. But, the chance was lost. And, as for YEJIA, the one she truly love is 7dollar. We're just joking about her and ******. When bother ask when would it be my turn to have a crush. I replied I would never fall in love again as my heart is dead. I used to loved a guy who I should have never had. I regreated! Any way my class is full of 阿弟 Yet my mum was paranoid that I might get a boyfriend in school. So far I some how can predict what jas is doing. Well more of analyze. damn! I've some graphic/sprite to be done for a iphone game project. furthermore, I'll need to head back to school to learn flash. Most probably my 3week holiday would be gone. Sigh! My sis have yet to come home. Well today, I went to north point to deliver my sis ic. She forgot to bring it and needed it to retrieve her parcel. After which, it was pouring rain and dog. But yet, both of us dash across the rainy road to the mall. and, headed to mac to eat our lunch. I think I forgot about father day TOT. Dad have been doing so many things for this family. Yet I forgot. Sigh! Alright, it's really late. Good night!
Comments