finally, the event has ended. I got a shirt from the president challenge. First time ever uncle samuel treat me using his own cash. I ate mee robus and a can of coke. I got some soviniour, one of which is a gel candle. But, it got squash and mess up by the time I got home. damn. uncle samuel pass me a frame but I was reluctant to bring it home so I swing it with my finger. Then it broke apart and drop just in front of ponsak [media corp artist]. So, damn, embarrassing. I quickly apologie as I'm blocking his way while picking it up. in return he said "it's okay". After, that I pester uncle sam to take it with him until he take the frame. Damn embarrassing. D= oh! Before I left the place I drop my last brown rubber band. Shit! I went back to find but failed to find it.
Comments