felt so cheated today when I vs battle with 2classmate. I lost once and won once. But, I'm so used to playing with overseas people I'm not used to singapore rules. I'm damn pissed that they change their pokemon when the pokemon left with little hp.
There's another guy in class who left his tumbdrived in class. And, I took it home for him. when I ask him today if he had forgot anything he replied me" no". So I sway his thumbdrive and say "I guess this is not yours then". Then he realized he lost his tumbdrive and is with me. That was a funny moment.
Finally, hugging my monkey to sleep. Night!
There's another guy in class who left his tumbdrived in class. And, I took it home for him. when I ask him today if he had forgot anything he replied me" no". So I sway his thumbdrive and say "I guess this is not yours then". Then he realized he lost his tumbdrive and is with me. That was a funny moment.
Finally, hugging my monkey to sleep. Night!
Comments