would a friend ever ask/accuse you in copying his work?
I doubt a true friend would.
I am not such a lowly creature who would copy people work. I had my own ideas but am taking his work as reference and that's it. Plus I have little interest in shooting games. My idea followed totally different route from his.
First, he upset me during afternoon and now this kind of shit.
Any way, I am glad that my phone could read pdf files. As, teacher is going to give pdf notes and I've just dlld all the games pdf. Planning to read tomorrow.
I doubt a true friend would.
I am not such a lowly creature who would copy people work. I had my own ideas but am taking his work as reference and that's it. Plus I have little interest in shooting games. My idea followed totally different route from his.
First, he upset me during afternoon and now this kind of shit.
Any way, I am glad that my phone could read pdf files. As, teacher is going to give pdf notes and I've just dlld all the games pdf. Planning to read tomorrow.
Comments