was a great day today. Jasmine, yejia [女儿] AND I PLAYED BASKET BALL WITH ONE OF THE GIRLS AND OTHER BOYS. IT WAS FUN AND I REALLY ENJOYED IT. LATER ON, I TOOK A SHOWER IN SCHOOL, WITH THANKS TO YEJIA FOR LENDING ME HER SHAMPOO AND SOAP. THEN WE HEADED TO CLASS. HAHA, ANTHONY[TEACHER] HAD A BAD TUMMY TODAY AS HE ATE THE WRONG FOOD, OR SOMETHING. THE LESSON WAS HORRID AS I CAN'T CONCENTRATE AND THERE'S A LOT OF MISCONCEPTIONS GOING ON WITH ME. THEN WHEN I ASKED ANTHONY HE SAY I ASK TOO MUCH. After school, everyone has to attend an event regarding YOG. The poor maskot was badly abuse by some immature guys [thankfully they're not from my class]. during which, alvin invited me to join the group of them whom were playing mario kart together. But, sadly I had just enter pokemon platinum to play. when the event finally ended, some of my friend had left without knowing they had to mark attendance. Jon and john left. I called john and thankfully he wasn't far from school. As for jon he's already on the train...

Bloody sick today . Oh! I met meixin on my way home. She told me she is in simei right now. And, I saw yam in my school but I'm unsure which campus though.

Comments