thanks, haxim for the free peach tea and eddie for those master ball. I had 2.4km run for my physical education. I failed it again and I was panting as though I'm going to take my last few breath. But, thankfully not. I felt that the people in my current class are all very nice people. I like them alot. Haxim did some thing funny on my game high score. He wrote "so noob arh..." ,lol. I can't seem to make my explosion for my game right. Sigh! Asking anthony would be a waste of effort, perhaps? 在这一天,我决的很快乐。after class, I went to mini TOON to seek for the water proff film camera which routing told me on sms. I promise to help her buy if she want me to. but I was so tired and have to walk all the way to the community center, later on. hence, I didn't stay that long in north point..

Comments