" Qualifications is not equal to talent. But yet, qualifications is everything.
Never take ones as all "
Those were my thought while I was listening to the morning talk today. And, after reading John [friend from macpherson], he's right that many people is far too "realistic" when choosing friends. And, they failed to realised the true meaning of friendship. Sigh!
Something funny happen today. my friend asked victory [My teacher, from china] " what shape should the window be?" and he replied triangle[in english] and he was meant to say square[found out when I asked if he's sure]. I roar into laughter.
Never take ones as all "
Those were my thought while I was listening to the morning talk today. And, after reading John [friend from macpherson], he's right that many people is far too "realistic" when choosing friends. And, they failed to realised the true meaning of friendship. Sigh!
Something funny happen today. my friend asked victory [My teacher, from china] " what shape should the window be?" and he replied triangle[in english] and he was meant to say square[found out when I asked if he's sure]. I roar into laughter.
Comments