我好笨,对吗?
I didn't do very well in my test.
The worst thing I hate about myself was I wasn't honest about some thing.
Any way, went to GV with my family to watch IP Man. I got a shriek movie cup.
My bursary was approved at last - that's something happy.
But, what I hope for was to get the laptop assistance approve. So that I can practise my skills with ease.
The worst thing to happen when you're studying game making and you can't freely access the computer.
My sis is going on a job trip very soon. And how I envy her. She had been on the plane for several occasion and I've not once got to take the plane.
Nity nite, hoping tomorrow would be a better day ahead...
I didn't do very well in my test.
The worst thing I hate about myself was I wasn't honest about some thing.
Any way, went to GV with my family to watch IP Man. I got a shriek movie cup.
My bursary was approved at last - that's something happy.
But, what I hope for was to get the laptop assistance approve. So that I can practise my skills with ease.
The worst thing to happen when you're studying game making and you can't freely access the computer.
My sis is going on a job trip very soon. And how I envy her. She had been on the plane for several occasion and I've not once got to take the plane.
Nity nite, hoping tomorrow would be a better day ahead...
Comments