second week of school. love the part where i can use computer but hated the theory. I must describe the game consoles/platforms. Was told to describe xbox 360 which i never own nor to say touch one. I sat next to Ye jia today and she kept calling me to see her work. Ok not that i dislike her or anything it's just that i don't like people disturbing me while i am trying to do/rush my work. My concentration is rather limited. As for jas, i was a little upset when she sat with her best friend without noticing ye jia and me first. But when my mum explain to me i kind of understand. Well they aren't a bad duo to be with. Oh, my powerpoint sux as i forgoten to describe sounds effects in games. I was never allowed to on the sound while i played game at home so i neglected that part. Discribe more next time, i guess.
Comments