I'm feeling gay today, lol. My dad had quit his job a while back and finally i get to eat a proper home cook meal. With my favourite can food, yum. Some thing which i didn't treasured in the past and regreted after.
Woot! Yellow line will be open on the april. I need not change my transportation much when it does - which is a good news.
Recently, a number of unknown have been adding me on msn. At first i didnt realized what the cause for it but now i do. i am so idiotic my msn is on my blog. Gosh! I'm going to remove my email tomorrow - well, asap.
Woot! Yellow line will be open on the april. I need not change my transportation much when it does - which is a good news.
Recently, a number of unknown have been adding me on msn. At first i didnt realized what the cause for it but now i do. i am so idiotic my msn is on my blog. Gosh! I'm going to remove my email tomorrow - well, asap.
Comments