fought with my mum in request for the computer to be moved to the living room. My sister is having exam and the computer is in there. Monday to friday, I've school and is damn tired by the time I got home. Saturday and sunday, I am not allow to used the computer - while my sister is home studying. What's the point in studying game design and development when I can't even practise my photoshop skills. Fuck this all. Trying to get my financial assistance done and my sister gross salaries are in the way. Might cause the application to go down the hill. Just "great". Just as when I thought I am much more positive about my life. Seriously, can't my small request be done? Idk! The most cruel thing that our parent could do is, No matter what is done by their child they aren't satisfactory enough.

Comments