went out today with uncle smauel, zhi hao and some ite boys, to spaca

I am truely saden of the inhumane act us human can do - like i said in my previous post

Any way, while i am there at the kitty corner

A cat caught my attention as it lay down near the glass where i stood

I used my first finger to touch/tab the surface of the glass, and the cat paw my finger on the other side of the glass

It was incredibly cute =3

After which, all of us went into the spca... Office i think, to listen to a volunteer talk on the voluntary work available and not to mention way human mistreat animals. Example: puppy mill

Later on, uncle samuel, zhi hao and i left first

Uncle sam brought us to eat at KFC and the bill was on him

We ordered a family meal and drinks aren't provided

I lend zhi hao $2 for his pepsi

Speaking of zhi hao, uncle sam keep saying both of us... Arg... never!

I can never like a guy who is younger that me and he's at most my close friend

after the lunch, i went straight home

And hugged my computer for long hours

Then when my sister return home handing me a jar of candy

I am rather moved for the birthday gift

No, today is not my birthday but it's near

Any way, my sis went all the way to... Clarki, i think, to buy it for me and that area is not any where nearby

And i think she has to order and take another day as the candy are hand made

This year is my sister 21st year old birthday, though it is few month away but i need to find something special to gift

Maybe champaign? I have no idea yet.

Off to watch 3+1 heh

Comments