recently, i've realised how much candy i have at home
A hello kitty tin can candy with only few eaten from it - my mum brought it
Half cylinder of lollipop left
A small bag of berry gummy from uncle samue recentlyl
Some bubble gum from my sister a while back
Oh, and my birthday gift - a jar of rashberry lemonade candy from my sis as well
I wondered how long i am going to take in order to finish them
I open the present in advance as i am afraid that the candy might melt before i get to taste them
And true enough they did melt a little
as for my birthday, i do not know what cake to choose
My dad asked me not to choose chocalate cake this year "fruit cake. Ok?" then asked never mind take my pick
What choice do i have after he said that? - forget it any cake would do
All i demand for is ice-cream
I really hated my birthday some how
A hello kitty tin can candy with only few eaten from it - my mum brought it
Half cylinder of lollipop left
A small bag of berry gummy from uncle samue recentlyl
Some bubble gum from my sister a while back
Oh, and my birthday gift - a jar of rashberry lemonade candy from my sis as well
I wondered how long i am going to take in order to finish them
I open the present in advance as i am afraid that the candy might melt before i get to taste them
And true enough they did melt a little
as for my birthday, i do not know what cake to choose
My dad asked me not to choose chocalate cake this year "fruit cake. Ok?" then asked never mind take my pick
What choice do i have after he said that? - forget it any cake would do
All i demand for is ice-cream
I really hated my birthday some how
Comments