just woke up unwillingly by my "nuki nuki-gummy bear song"
I have slept for approximately 4hour - was using phone and watching television untill modnight
So, why did i woke up so early then?
Well, both my parent are reporting to school with me today. - Macpherson - HITEC
Serioudly, i have no idea why i've pick this course - game design and development
Probably, out of curiosity? - I don't know
I am actually more looking forward to my new reddish ezlink card than studying there- a all-new enviroment, what do you expect me to feel?
*going off* - to shower etc
I have slept for approximately 4hour - was using phone and watching television untill modnight
So, why did i woke up so early then?
Well, both my parent are reporting to school with me today. - Macpherson - HITEC
Serioudly, i have no idea why i've pick this course - game design and development
Probably, out of curiosity? - I don't know
I am actually more looking forward to my new reddish ezlink card than studying there- a all-new enviroment, what do you expect me to feel?
*going off* - to shower etc
Comments