i hate fruit cake. I hate fruit cake. I will never ever like fruit cake again, never. I hate my birthday as usual. I hate my birthday. I hat my birthday. I really hate 26 march. I never got the simpliest happiness on the day. I cant even have the cake i wanted because my dad say don't choose chocolate choose fruit cake. All i wanted for my birthday is a cake i like. Is that so difficult to achive? I enjoyed picking a cake i like but not now. I even lost interest in celebrating. Well my dad called to ask what i want. but is that needed? He already spoke what he wanted. This is no longer my birthday. At least not in my eye. I hate my birthday. I hate it. I am so upset that i've crying since i hang up the phone. what i wanted was a black forest birthday cake - chocolate cake. I've been wanting it for a whole month. all hope is smash. I couldn't be bother now. Fuck you, my birthday, you're the day i hate.
Comments