headed out bright and early today. Was hoping to be taking 804 with routing but no thanks to inconsiderate people she wasn't able to get on. There's so much space at the back if they were to move there should be enough space for About 4 people. If i were to be in bad mood i would have asked then to move their fuking body. After which we met at old chung kee and headed to bus interchange. We're going to escape as i have a free entrance ticket left. At escape i saw a few good looking guys. Both of us played almost all ride except for some of the kiddy ones. I have over come my fear on 2 rides. On of it was the piratw ship. I felt the ride better with my mp4 on. Lol. routing realized i keep asking to play go kart and yes i do love it. I think i might get sun burn tomorrow. Routing gave my belated birthday present and my old birthday present from jasmine broke. both of us played untill the escape is almost closing. Am too tired and distracted today.... But it's urberly fun.
Comments