having a bad diarrhoea today.
been rushing to toilet twice and came out with a sore bottom.
Never the less, i am stick to the chair right in front of the computer as always.
I wish some day i am able to lead a life that is less on computer but that is highly impossible - since, i am taking the course Game Design & Development the chance of being less on computer is logically low
I need to make my payment for private o-level soon
Once i've passed my english.. Maybe it's too early to be jumping for joy... I should read more as i wish not to waste my $160
been rushing to toilet twice and came out with a sore bottom.
Never the less, i am stick to the chair right in front of the computer as always.
I wish some day i am able to lead a life that is less on computer but that is highly impossible - since, i am taking the course Game Design & Development the chance of being less on computer is logically low
I need to make my payment for private o-level soon
Once i've passed my english.. Maybe it's too early to be jumping for joy... I should read more as i wish not to waste my $160
Comments