at this very moment i am struck by a lot of dilemma
it's mostly regarding my course and appeals
I am rather annoyed about my ignorant towards my phone
I probably get the hell out of everyone when i don't answer them quick
The reason for such happening is due to my phone being sient all the time
out of randomn, i cant wait to go SPCA this friday
a couple of calls i need to make tomorrow
I just rested from my reading of new moon - as my brain could no longer concentrate
I am sort of killing my brain cells, in a way or another
I really am in no mood to write more
Hence, this shall end here
it's mostly regarding my course and appeals
I am rather annoyed about my ignorant towards my phone
I probably get the hell out of everyone when i don't answer them quick
The reason for such happening is due to my phone being sient all the time
out of randomn, i cant wait to go SPCA this friday
a couple of calls i need to make tomorrow
I just rested from my reading of new moon - as my brain could no longer concentrate
I am sort of killing my brain cells, in a way or another
I really am in no mood to write more
Hence, this shall end here
Comments