went out with rou ting today
We watch lighting theft - not the full title
And the movie is awesome
I got woke up, by my mum at 9am+, and i slept at 4pm+ last night
Reason for sleeping late was, i am watching a couple of dram - i have waited for the drama new episode for a week, it has been delay due to chinese new year
Watching "guess" now, a taiwan show - the show is fill with great sense of humour
I just remember i brought another rubber ball with pink and blue on it =3
I want to finish my drama, quick, so that i can continue with my book
We watch lighting theft - not the full title
And the movie is awesome
I got woke up, by my mum at 9am+, and i slept at 4pm+ last night
Reason for sleeping late was, i am watching a couple of dram - i have waited for the drama new episode for a week, it has been delay due to chinese new year
Watching "guess" now, a taiwan show - the show is fill with great sense of humour
I just remember i brought another rubber ball with pink and blue on it =3
I want to finish my drama, quick, so that i can continue with my book
Comments