This is a great Down fall for me
RP rejected me
I have already try everything
I felt rather cheated
Mr Chin told me i could appeal but now i can't even appeal
just because of my English
i get very little course in Higher ITE
which i think i did well in my math and combined science
those are the important subject, which i was told
but now i know english is the key to every thing not math and science
now i do not know why did i even A's my math and B's my combined science
i have been crying over a river over the appealing stuff
i really hate this
ok here what i email to RP
and my reply from them is as follow
i still have one last hope which is nursing course in NYP i guess
RP rejected me
I have already try everything
I felt rather cheated
Mr Chin told me i could appeal but now i can't even appeal
just because of my English
i get very little course in Higher ITE
which i think i did well in my math and combined science
those are the important subject, which i was told
but now i know english is the key to every thing not math and science
now i do not know why did i even A's my math and B's my combined science
i have been crying over a river over the appealing stuff
i really hate this
ok here what i email to RP
Dear Sir,
I am writing this email to request/appeal for a place in RP [Republic Polytechnic]. My ideal course in RP would be Diploma in Game Design [R35], Diploma in New Media [R19] and Diploma in Biomedical Sciences. I have tried every thing I could in order to appeal for a place. I kindly wish that RP could give me a chance to appeal for a place. I have tried appealing personally by going to RP campus, not long after I got my O-level result, which the staff asked me to go to DAE to appeal. Yet, I am not eligible for any course as I have a D8 for my English Language. Hence, I called the campus several times and got this email, which is my last hope and chance. My information/documents is in this email attachment. Thank You, for taking the time and effort to read this. I kindly appreciate it.
Yours Faithfully,
Cynthia
I am writing this email to request/appeal for a place in RP [Republic Polytechnic]. My ideal course in RP would be Diploma in Game Design [R35], Diploma in New Media [R19] and Diploma in Biomedical Sciences. I have tried every thing I could in order to appeal for a place. I kindly wish that RP could give me a chance to appeal for a place. I have tried appealing personally by going to RP campus, not long after I got my O-level result, which the staff asked me to go to DAE to appeal. Yet, I am not eligible for any course as I have a D8 for my English Language. Hence, I called the campus several times and got this email, which is my last hope and chance. My information/documents is in this email attachment. Thank You, for taking the time and effort to read this. I kindly appreciate it.
Yours Faithfully,
Cynthia
and my reply from them is as follow
Dear Cynthia,
Thank you for your interest in Republic Polytechnic (RP)’s diploma programmes.
We regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you a place in RP. To be eligible for consideration for admissions to various courses in RP this year, applicants must meet the minimum requirements for the various courses, which include at least a D7 in English. This is to ensure that the applicant has the ability to cope with the rigour of the diploma course.
We are heartened by your keen interest to pursue your studies with us and wish you all the best in your academic endeavours.
Best regards,
Jessica Yuan
Office of the Registrar
Republic Polytechnic
i still have one last hope which is nursing course in NYP i guess
Comments