seriously, i am in a foul mood today
I realized that the appeal for poly was over long ago
And partly it is my fault for beliving in what the rp staff told me
yet i am trying my luck tomorrow
I am heading to rp to try and appeal for a course
I seriously hate my life at the moment
As i felt what is the point in me getting an A2 for math and B3 for science
When i can't get any where just because my english is E8
Many of my frenz had lousy grade for this 2 so called important subject yet had a place in poly
Just not for me as i failed my english
I blame myself for not ever being good in my languages
As i could not even speak and deliver my thought well
I hate this, i really do
But nothing i said and wish seems to matter now as all is done and set there is no return or rewind in real life
All i could to do is face my fate
I realized that the appeal for poly was over long ago
And partly it is my fault for beliving in what the rp staff told me
yet i am trying my luck tomorrow
I am heading to rp to try and appeal for a course
I seriously hate my life at the moment
As i felt what is the point in me getting an A2 for math and B3 for science
When i can't get any where just because my english is E8
Many of my frenz had lousy grade for this 2 so called important subject yet had a place in poly
Just not for me as i failed my english
I blame myself for not ever being good in my languages
As i could not even speak and deliver my thought well
I hate this, i really do
But nothing i said and wish seems to matter now as all is done and set there is no return or rewind in real life
All i could to do is face my fate
Comments